Traditional style is still one of the most popular interior decorating styles. This style is also called classic.
If you like traditional interior design you love color, texture and print. You prefer classic old-style furniture that may even look slightly outdated. Think old French décor, Louis XV chairs, antiques, and heavy golden frames.
Traditional room décor is all about tiny details. Accessories, such as ancient lamps, mirrors, vases and china are always arranged in a strict symmetrical order. But this doesn’t mean you can’t add a few fun modern items for a nice blend of old and new.
Experiment by adding a comfortable modern sofa, a few cushions and framed art photography. This will give your room an elegant and stylish look.
- Bohemian Interior Decorating
- Minimalist Interior Design
- Modern Home Interior
- Home Interior Style
- Home Improvement and Decorating
- Remodel Your Home
- Make Your Own Luxury Scented Candles
- Practical Tips for Small Bathroom Makeovers
- Make Your Dining Table Elegant
- Create Your Own Interior Decorating Plan