Although modern interior design, also known as contemporary interior design, may look very restrained, it still makes you feel comfortable and at ease. You can recognize this style by strict geometric shapes and polished surfaces.
Contemporary design uses only neutral colors, because it puts large pieces of furniture and other objects in the room at central stage. However, antiques and ethnic items do not sit happily in this environment. Instead, there might be a few carefully selected pieces of modern art and high-tech gadgets of contemporary age.
Modern home interior may seem pretty restrictive. Nevertheless, it is preferred by many home owners for its purity and neutrality. Sleek and tasteful look symbolizes an orderly life where nothing is in excess.
- Bohemian Interior Decorating
- Traditional Home Decor
- Minimalist Interior Design
- Home Interior Style
- Home Improvement and Decorating
- Remodel Your Home
- Make Your Own Luxury Scented Candles
- Practical Tips for Small Bathroom Makeovers
- Make Your Dining Table Elegant
- Create Your Own Interior Decorating Plan