BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THESE EXERCISES READ THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE Facial Exercises – Nonsurgical Facelift
1. Put your fingers across the forehead so that third fingers (or ring fingers) of both hands cover eyebrows. Lift your eyebrows against the pressure of your fingers. Do not stretch or pull the skin. Placing fingers across your forehead prevents formation of artificial folds and wrinkles.
2. This exercise helps get rid of frowning lines – vertical folds on the top of your nose. Place index fingers of both hands above the skin of inside corner of both eyebrows and press lightly. Now pull eyebrows tightly together as if you are frowning. If your fingers are placed correctly they will prevent formation of vertical folds and create resistance needed for exercise.
3. This will beautify the area below the eyes. Press lightly near the outside corners of your eyes. Now push lower lid up as if you were to look at the sun. Correctly placed fingers should prevent formation of wrinkles during the exercise.
4. This exercise is for wrinkle-free upper eyelid. Just close your eyes and press upper lid down towards the lower lid. No need to place the fingers, but do not frown while doing this exercise.
5. To prevent drooping upper lid open your eyes wide pulling your upper lid upwards as far as possible and exposing the white above the iris.
6. This will prevent formation of crow’s-feet. Place tips of your index fingers on the outside corner of your eyebrows vertically. Let the finger rest on your face – they will naturally pass on the outer edges of the orbital cavities of your eyes. Now close your eyes. You must feel that your fingers are automatically pulled to the middle. If you don’t feel it try to replace your fingers until you feel the movement. Do not work against the movement of the muscle.
7. This exercise is for a beautiful blending from nose to cheek. Place the tips of your index fingers near inside corners of your eyes and let it rest naturally on your face (they should pass by outside corners of your mouth). Now flare your nostrils and wrinkle your nose – think sneering. Sure, the fingers pressure will prevent muscle from moving, which creates isometric form of exercise and actually prevents wrinkles from appearing on your face.
8. To make your upper cheek firmer and to raise the corners of your mouth pull the corners of your mouth up as if you were to laugh. This should create tension that you have to keep about 6 seconds and then release. Put the tips of your index fingers near outside corners of your eyes to prevent formation of crow’s-feet and your thumbs near the corners of your open mouth to prevent formation of the smile lines.
9. This exercise also makes the cheeks firm. Keep your mouth closed and pull its corners to the outside as if you were smiling. As usual, to avoid formation of smile lines put the tips of your fingers near the corners of your mouth right were the fold would naturally form.
10. To lift corners of your mouth pull your lips over teeth. From here, pull both corners of your mouth upwards as if you trying to smile from this position.
11. To create fuller lips pucker your lips with a forceful tension, as if you are getting ready for a kiss. Keep your nostrils tight (do not flare them).
12. This exercise also creates fuller lips. Press lips tightly together. For not creating wrinkles around your mouth put tips on your middle fingers at the corners of your mouth and pull slightly to the outside.
You can find visual examples and a few more tips on supporting and improving your lips and mouth area here.
13. To create a well formed chin pull your chin upward towards your lower lip. You will look as if you are pouting.
14. Push your lower lip down until you see your lower front teeth and gums. Avoid pulling the corners of your mouth down while doing this exercise.
15. To prevent double chin position the fist of your hand under your chin. Now open your mouth forcing the lower jaw against the push of the fist.
16. This is another exercise to reduce or eliminate double chin. Simply press your tongue against the roof of your mouth.17. Also to prevent double chin stick out your tongue with as much force as you can muster.
- What Retin-A Does for Your Skin
- Stop Smoking and Save Your Skin
- CoQ10 Benefits for Skin
- Removing Acne Scars