Some things can be used in more than one way, making the original product even more fabulous. For example, you can use paper clips to fasten sheets of paper together, to fix your eyeglasses, use them to clean hard-to-reach office equipment or even make decorative chains out of them. Baking soda was originally meant for cooking, but this website lists as many as 75 extraordinary uses for this product.
Beauty industry is not much different. Some products were developed for one purpose, then other fantastic uses were found. Originally, tretinoin was an effective acne treatment, but as it turns out it is quite effective for anti-aging treatment too.
Here is what tretinoin-based creams can do for you:
– increase blood flow, improving your skin tone and giving you a fresher look,
– increase collagen formation,
– increase GAG (glycosoaminoglycans) content in skin – that’s what helps your skin hold moisture,
– completely eliminate fine wrinkles and improve skin color and texture after about four months of use,
– improve the appearance of deep wrinkles and pigmentation after six months of use.
According to some studies, long term use of a tretinoin-based cream can even reduces pore size (YAY!), making your skin smoother and more beautiful.
Just to make things clear: Retin-A is a brand name for drug tretinoin. So anything Retin-A is tretinoin. However, you should keep in mind, that many other companies manufacture it too and it can come under other names – Avita, Renova and Retin-A Micro come to mind.
Click here to find out more about Retin-A and what it can do for you »